Vozrozhdenie Bank as the securities’ issuer and as a professional member of the securities market has developed and approved The Order of access to the insiders’ information, the rules of its protection and control over the compliance with the Russian legislation on prevention of insiders’ information illegal use and market manipulation. Such legislation includes first of all the Federal law #224-FZ dated of July 27, 2010 “On prevention of insiders’ information illegal use and market manipulation and on introduction of changes to certain legislation of the Russian Federation” (hereinafter — the Law on inside).
The bank’s Board of Directors has approved the List of inside information developed according to the complete list of inside information issued by the Federal Service on financial markets in the Order № 11-18/pz-n dated May 12, 2011 with further changes introduced by the Order № 12-2/pz-n dated January 17, 2012.
The bank supports the list of insiders and has appointed the officer responsible for the control over the bank’s actions to prevent the illegal use of the inside information and the bank’s compliance with the requirements of the Law on inside and related legislation. The bank provides all financial instruments and currency trade arrangers (stock exchanges, brokers, etc.) with the insiders list if a disclosure of the bank’s inside information can sufficiently influence the prices for these instruments. The bank informs the persons included in the List of insiders about the facts of including them in and excluding them from such list as well as about the requirements of the Law on inside.
The persons included into the bank’s list of Insiders such as
- members of the Board of Directors, members of the Management Board, the person who performs functions of the sole executive body as well as members of the Audit Commission,
- individuals having access to the bank’s inside information on the basis of their labour contracts and (or) civil-law agreements,
should inform the bank on execution of transactions with the bank’s securities by sending the relevant notification via post to the address 7/4 Luchnikov lane, bld. 1, Moscow, GSP, 101990, Russia within 10 (ten) business days after the date of completing the respective transaction. Notification on execution of transactions with securities should include the following information:
- Full name of the insider,
- Type of the deal (transaction),
- Date of the deal (transaction),
- Location of making the deal (name of the stock exchange or OTC),
- Type, category and other characteristics defining a security,
- Number of securities sold/purchased during the transaction.
Notification should be signed by the sender.