Corporate Secretary ensures effective interaction with shareholders and coordination of the bank’s activity aimed at protection of shareholders’ rights and interests as well as supports the Board of Directors’ functioning.
Corporate Secretary is independent from the executive management of the bank. He reports to the Board of Directors and its Chairman and is under administrative control of the Chairman of the Management Board of Vozrozhdenie Bank.
Key objectives of the Corporate Secretary’s activity are:
- ensuring the compliance of the bank’s executive bodies and employees with the requirements of the current legislation, the bank’s Articles of association and internal documents protecting rights and legal interests of shareholders;
- protection of shareholders’ rights and property interests, helping them with exercising thereof, maintaining the balance of interests among the participants of corporate relations;
- support of the activity of the bank’s General Meeting of Shareholders, the Board of Directors and its committees, the Management Board and the Audit Commission;
- assistance to the members of the Board of Directors in fulfilment of their functions;
- development of the corporate governance system of the bank to the benefit of all the stakeholders and the bank itself;
- boosting investment attractiveness of the bank and contributing to its sustainable development.
The amount of remuneration and the principles of accruing bonuses of the Corporate Secretary shall be determined by the Board of Directors of the bank in line with the recommendations of the Human Resources and Compensation Committee. Unless otherwise established by a resolution of the bank’s Board of Directors or the Human Resources and Compensation Committee, terms, the payment procedure and the amount of remuneration to be paid to the Corporate Secretary shall be determined in accordance with the bank’s internal documents on labour compensation and specified in the labour agreement concluded with the Corporate Secretary.
Irina DemidovaCorporate Secretary
Born in 1979.
In 2001 she graduated from Moscow Institute of Economics, Statistics, and Informatics and Moscow Institute of Economics with major in Banking and Finance.
In 2012 she completed additional training program for leadership development in Moscow Management School Skolkovo.