All contents on the website of Vozrozhdenie Bank (the bank) are provided in order to introduce you with the bank’s activity as well as with issues which may be interesting to you.
This site and the contents herein are provided as a convenience to you.
The bank does not warrant that its web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free (in spite of bank’s intention to provide maximally accurate information a possibility of mistake can not be excluded).
The bank reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time.
The bank does not represent or warrant that this website, the various services provided through this Site, and/ or any information, software or other material downloaded from this Site, will be accurate, current, uninterrupted, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses or other harmful components.
All content on the website and all services provided through it are provided “as is”, with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy or timeliness, and without representations, warranties or other contractual terms of any kind, express or implied.
The bank is not responsible for the forward-looking statements on the present website including but not limited by the following information:
- assessment of the bank’s future operating and financial results as well as forecasts of the present value of future cash flows and related factors;
- economic outlook and industry trends;
- the bank’s anticipated capital expenditures and plans relating to expansion of the bank’s network and development of the new services;
- the bank’s expectations as to its position on the financial market and plans on development of the market segments within which the bank operates;
- the bank’s expectations as to regulatory changes and assessment of impact of regulatory initiatives on the bank’s activity. The bank’s website may contain references to specific laws and regulations. As they can be edited from time to time such laws should be treated with relation to the specific situation.
Such forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. These risks, uncertainties and other factors include:
- risks relating to changes in political, economic and social conditions in Russia as well as changes in global economic conditions;
- risks related to Russian legislation, regulation and taxation;
- risks relating to the bank’s activity, including the achievement of the anticipated results, levels of profitability and growth, ability to create and meet demand for the bank’s services including their promotion, and the ability of the bank to remain competitive.
Many of these factors are beyond the bank’s ability to control and predict. Given these and other uncertainties the bank cautions not to place undue reliance on any of the forward-looking statements contained herein or otherwise.
The bank does not undertake any obligations to release publicly any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events, except as may be required under applicable laws.
The bank shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, lost profits or for business interruption arising out of the use of or inability to use this service.
The use of press releases and other documents classified as public is permitted in public communications if the source for the information has been stated.